75′ HAL Aerial
Stock Unit 35888
Proven reliability returns. The Pierce® Enforcer™ chassis is back and more capable than ever. With TAK-4® independent front suspension and Pierce’s exclusive Command Zone™ multiplexed electrical system, the new Enforcer performs like never before. Plus you can take advantage of significant improvements in visibility, space, ergonomics and serviceability. Siddons-Martin is excited to offer this new Pierce Enforcer Pumper for sale and immediate delivery! If your department is looking for a quick turnaround on a quality fire apparatus, you have found your new truck! You can message us on social media or contact your local Siddons-Martin sales representative for more information. Reference Pierce job number #35888.
Visibility & Space
- Exceptional visibility is achieved through a large, bonded, single-piece, wrap-around windshield.
- The smaller engine tunnel is lower & more contoured for increased occupant space, particularly up front for the driver & officer.
- The forward roof design offers a cathedral ceiling feel with increased frontal visibility & more configurable space.
- Exterior door handles are functionally designed for a firefighter’s gloved hand.
- The steps are lower to the ground & offset to function like a stair step, making it easier for firefighters to enter & exit the cab.
- The console & metal overhead switch panel are ergonomically designed for maximum convenience & comfort, keeping all of the gauges & switches within easy reach of the driver.
- Easy access to the defroster & wiper motors through removable officer-side panels.
- Power distribution relocation provides more interior space & fewer harnesses ion the frame & up through the cab for easier servicing.
- Built-in wire raceways throughout the cab reduce the chance of wire chafing & make it easier to service or add cab harnesses & wiring.
- Maximum 50-degree cramp angle & 15-degree angle of approach for improved maneuverability in those tight areas & challenging situations.