Comprehensive Network of
Service Centers & Mobile Service
Our sales and service team are dedicated to ensuring that our emergency service providers have the best possible equipment to serve their community efficiently and with the most current advances in emergency vehicle technology. Feel free to give us a call at (800) 784-6806 with any questions you might have. Send us your information and one of our product specialists will contact you to schedule a meeting or demonstration.
Aerial Maintenance and Repair
Fire Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Overhaul
Minor Engine and Transmission Repairs
Mobile Service On Scene or Your Facility
Preventive Maintenance & Inspections
Cab and Body Repairs
Chassis Suspension and Steering
Electrical System Troubleshoot and Repair
Foam Systems and CAFS
- Pierce Sole-Source Authorized Warranty & Parts Provider
- Fully Insured and Bonded General and Product Liability
- Comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Programs to fit your needs
- EVT/ASE Certified Technicians
- OEM and After Market Parts
- Apparatus Maintenance Training Available
- Fire Pump & Plumbing Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Semi-Annual & Annual Pumper & Support Preventive Maintenance
- Semi-Annual & Annual Aerial Inspection, Maintenance and Overhaul
- Complete Service History Documentation
- Generators Service & Repair
- Electrical: Multi-Plex and Standard 12V Systems
- Brake Systems: Inspections, Testing, and Repairs
- Road Tests: Engine, Transmission, and Driveline Inspections
- Computer Diagnostics
- Protective Coatings
- 16 Regional Service Centers
- Mobile Lift Jacks for Comprehensive Vehicle Inspections
- Underground Fire Pump Test Pits
- 24 / 7 Emergency Calls
- Field Services Provided on Scene or At Your Facilities
- Over 40 Field Service Trucks
- 9 Field Service Trailers
- Preventive Maintenance Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Mobile Fire Pump Testing Available
Our facilities are equipped with underground pump test pits at our Brookshire, Houston, Kirby, Manor and Port Arthur service centers that allow us to timely test, diagnose and repair your fire pumps so we can get your truck back in service! Our certified Emergency Vehicle Technicians provide full NFPA documentation on each performance test.
What is an annual pump test?
An annual pump test is a procedure to document that your fire pump can perform at its rated capacity from draft. The drivetrain, pump, pump transmission and associated plumbing are run through a progressive series of tests that are designed to verify the system is in sound working condition.
Will a pump test affect my ISO rating?
Yes. ISO weighs 100 points out of a maximum of 654 on annual pump testing. To obtain the maximum number of ISO points for pump testing, you are required to have documented tests for at least the previous three years. In addition to ISO points, performing this test on a regular basis will give you peace of mind knowing that your apparatus is ready to deliver when needed.
When else is a pump test needed?
A pump test should be performed on any pump that has been repaired or modified in such a way that may affect pumping performance. The test not only assures you that the pump and its associated plumbing can deliver its rated capacity, it also proves that the engine and drive train are up to the task.
Before you test…
Prior to testing is a great time to do preventive maintenance on the apparatus by changing the engine oil, pump transmission oil, associated filters and servicing the transmission. Making a certified pump test part of your annual preventive maintenance plan ensures the maximum benefit to your community by having your fire equipment ready to respond!