Carter Ambulance Service
Remounting an ambulance saves thousands over new purchasing with a far shorter delivery time. Siddons-Martin Emergency Group has partnered with Carter Ambulance Service, a Texas-based manufacturer, offering in-state high-quality remount services and the fastest delivery times.
AMBULANCE REMOUNTS SAVE 20-50% OVER BUYING NEW
We can help you maximize your investment in your current ambulance module by placing it on a new chassis and upgrading internal features to the latest industry standards. Some departments have been able to remount the same module multiple times, saving money and maximizing the use of their existing unit each time. An ambulance remount can be a smart investment for the long term, and fits your budget in the short term.
WHEN WE SAY “Excellence Without Compromise.” WE MEAN IT.
When it comes to ambulance remounts, who better to assist you than Siddons-Martin? We have detailed records on the history of your ambulance, including original programming files, complete electrical schematics, and any warranty service work completed over the lifetime of the module. As the Dealer, we also have access to the newest technology and innovations available. The same team of in-house sales specialists that built your unit originally will lend their expertise to your ambulance remount and refurbishment project. Our personnel are skilled in rebuilds, repairs, modifications, and upgrades. Each step in the process is well documented, resulting in a like-new ambulance complete with thorough documentation for future in-house service work.
- Quality assurance check the entire ambulance while documenting all necessary repairs and services that are needed
- Check all emergency, scene and DOT lighting
- Check HVAC
- Check electrical
- All Quality Assurance issues found during the process, will passed onto the salesmen and customer for final approval
- Inspect all structural components
- All exterior compartment doors are removed
- All door hinges/compartment door hardware is removed
- All door Weather stripping is replaced
- All door hardware is replaced (meet current standards)
PAINT & GRAPHICS
- Truck will get painted
- Graphics and re-lettering
- Replace all diamond plate with new diamond plate and other cast aluminum products (around the fuel fill/def fluid)
- Replace all interior vinyl (80-90% of the time)
- If there is any damage/rotting to the existing floor, the floor will be completely replaced with composite flooring
- When the vinyl flooring is replaced, we will reseal the subfloor to eliminate any fluids or pathogens from contaminating the floor
- Will replace the existing switches with all new switches in the module
- Replace the vinyl flooring
- Replace all the lexan in the interior cabinets
- Replace the center console
- Replace all siren and speakers
- Replace all sensors/switches
- Replace all marker lights
- Replace all HVAC (hoses,fittings,condensers,evaporator etc.)
Warranty: 1 year warranty on replacement components.
Contact EMS Division
From pre-construction to delivery, our highly-trained team of ambulance specialists will walk you through every-step to ensure your new ambulance is built from the ground up – just the way you want it. No one works more closely with their customers to configure each vehicle around their demands. Give us a call at 210-823-9584. Our dedicated sales and service team stand ready to assist you.